The cosmetics and personal care products industry makes significant economic and social contributions that go beyond the immediate benefits of its products.
- The personal care products industry strengthens the U.S. economy.
- Industry contributes to a strong export economy.
- Industry helps small business owners thrive.
- Women, including women with diverse backgrounds, are at the heart of the industry.
- Significant research and development investment drives innovation.
For more information or to view the entire study, please visit: http://www.personalcarecouncil.org/about-us/economic-impact-study.